All 75 art Reviews

Somebody's watching me Somebody's watching me

i originally had a very similar idea

CATS WORST NIGHTMARE CATS WORST NIGHTMARE

i rate 5 stars because i dont think opinion should justify results of work,,, but i find this piece lacking fear and rather disturbing,,, it offended me

SLipovina responds:

Yeah you got the point this piece lacks in fear, but i just wanted to do something for this competition. Cause i felt like better do something even if it's not perfect then doing nothing at all.
I need to improve in lots of things like composition and rendering, but i was doing this with my mouse cause i don't have any kind of tablet i could use.
Thanks for comment

Bandicoot Bazooka Bandicoot Bazooka

This is amazing! i think i speak for all when i say that this was the best game of all time!

Look closer... Look closer...

i really like this alot,,, great job!

GosRo responds:

Eclypso the Dark Moon Eclypso the Dark Moon

this is epic bro! i really love this alooooot!!! we should try a collaboratiion,,, even though you are much better than me,,, what is your total time on this piece?

PrattyVic responds:

Wow!! collaboration sounds fun hehe, and no you are good too, we both need to go a long way.. :D well total time was probably a week or 2 i cant remember exactly but i used to spend around 2-3 hours each day in this illustration.

Awakening - Final version Awakening - Final version

this is probably the best piece i have ever seen! my new wall paper! you knocked this one out of the park bro

Sweet & Bitter Lineart Sweet & Bitter Lineart

did you copy this,,, your lines are all so perfectly placed

PrattyVic responds:

Haha unfortunately no copying would just take several minutes but this oc took me a whole month.. and itwas priceless.. its completely my own concept and execution but thanks alot for rating it 5 stars paskel.. i am overjoyed :D

Eclypso Portrait Eclypso Portrait

this is epic,,, but something is off with her hand.. i love the background

PrattyVic responds:

Hehe exactly.. i tried everything to fix her hands at that time but whatever i was trying itwas making the whole illustration down.. and that too this was my first try of making things lineless.. i learned quite alot of things after this even worked solo on hands and how it works with different perspective and angles.. thanks again for your response on this.. really appreciate it :D

FEAR FEAR

omw ! this is good! this is brilliant! but i dont understand what you are trying to convey! please can you explain it to me!

Life Ticks Away Life Ticks Away

WOW! i have seen alot of pieces submitted, and i can see,,, just by your description that you put alot of effort into yours! i really wish you the best of luck,,, right now i really think that you are a finalist! your piece is quite alot to look at! i love how you uploaded your progression!

may i ask you a favour,,, i too also put extreme amounts of effort into mine,,, with your eye for art,, i would love some critism,,, please may your comment on my piece,, it woulld mean more than you could imagine!!! its gonna be super interesting seeing who the winner of the challenge is! goodluck to you !

PrattyVic responds:

hi Paskel, thank you so much for your awesome comment, you literally made my day.. this means alot to me and specially it encourages me to work even harder than before :) thanks again.. and yeah it would be my pleasure to give you my critiques on your piece but honestly i am fairly new to this, so im not sure if my thoughts and suggestion would be helpful to you but i'll try my best. i'll do as soon as i finish this.., in fact this is my first time submitting an entry in jazza's cotm but literally this has been an amazing experience.. i wish you and your fellow friends who is participating in the contest a hearty goodluck :)